powerCON TRUE1 TOP Chassis Plug/Socket
- Description / Specifications
- Installation / Fixings
- Availability / Ordering / Delivery / Returns
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- TOP (True Outdoor Protection)